Tadog Daily Piper - No. 9

by Tadog Daily Piper

Monday, March 28, 2022 at 16:21:43 PDT

Return to the Summary in Server News

Kirk & Kirk Strikes Again – Illegal Dumping

In an anonymous tip given to the Tadog Daily Piper has led to a shocking discovery. These photos attached to this article reveal the truth behind the so called “Green Goal” of the Kirk & Kirk Corporation. Seen in the image here is a real-time photo of illegal dumping of the Kirk & Kirk Vaccine distribution and manufacturing center within the Octamall. As the homeless problem around the Octamall continues to get worse, the introduction of illegal dumping just ices the cake, says the public health commissioner for the Downtown area.

This illegal dumping is yet another example of illegal activities conducted by the Kirk & Kirk Corporation. Wile their statement does include the word green, this green liquid is obviously not anything natural, or safe for that matter. When our own reporter, Mike Hock went down for photos and to take a look, he was directed away by people wearing full hazmat suits. Fortunately, Mr. Hock and the team were able to obtain images and samples.

What was found by the lab was shocking. After careful analysis of the chemicals found in the sample, it was determined that 80% of the byproducts of creating the Kirk & Kirk branded vaccine. Some of these products included hydrogen peroxide, Cyanide, and dihydrogen monoxide. The rest of the 20% was a mixture of things that could not be placed specifically, but some of it believed to be human waste, puke, and some chemical components found in live bodies. Which it should also be noted the lawsuits of the missing people from the vaccine were never resolved, or mysteriously dismissed.

With the images showing that the liquid is clearly being dumped into Spawn Lake, is this healthy for the environment? In an investigation into the plant and animal life, the introduction of the pipeline showed a clear drop-off in natural plant and animal life. The data also showed an increase in mutations, suggesting the waste is radioactive, which is dangerous to anything in the lake, and even for the homeless camp nearby.

How could such an illegal and dangerous action go unnoticed? As suggested in the name, Kirk & Kirk is owned solely by Captiankirk55, or Kirk for short. As seen many times by this paper, the Kirk & Kirk Corporation has been appearing in scandals surrounding company policy, vaccine usage, and even missing people. Even after the initial findings were reported to the Server and Downtown public safety commissioners, nothing has been done. Are we seeing a typical large company avoiding regulations, or deep-rooted corruption? When the we asked for an interview with Captiankirk55, it was denied. With the Tadog Company, the current competitor of the Kirk & Kirk Corporation, dealing with this more and more, should Tadog21 interact and stop this? Or would it be easier just to join in the corruption.


March 28, 2022

Storm_the_beast wrote...

Someone should do something. Turnip town is nice and clean, come check it out!

March 28, 2022

Gebhu wrote...

Wow! That's a bad person!

March 28, 2022

TheCat87 wrote...

could i get super powers

March 31, 2022

memeMan wrote...

its kirk vaccine water and toxic , you would get addicted to deadly to drink liquid

If you were logged in, there would be a comment submission form here.
Creating an account is easy. You literally just type in a name and a password.
I don't want your email address, so there won't be any links in any emails to click.

Return to the Summary in Server News